Equipping followers of Jesus to care for hurting people.
About Stephen Ministry
Stephen Ministry equips followers of Jesus to provide one-to-one Christ-centered care to hurting people.
A Stephen Minister:
- Is carefully selected to serve in this role because of his or her care-giving abilities.
- Receives 50 hours of training in providing high-quality, distinctively Christian care.
- Participates in on-going training and supervision during their commitment to the Stephen Ministry.
- Faithfully meets weekly with his or her care receiver for as long as there’s a need.
- Holds everything about their care-receiver in confidence.
- Does not replace pastoral care, Life Group relationships, and professional resources.
If you would like more information about Stephen Ministry at ACC, click HERE or call the church office 425-774-7766.
To read more about the Stephen Ministry organization go to stephenministries.org.