We Are the Body of Christ
Big Idea: We are the body of Christ and each one of us is a separate yet interconnected and necessary part.
- Choose to Belong! (1 Corinthians 12:12-13, 18) - We have been brought together by God himself!
- There is a special sense of belonging.
- There is a special sense of purpose and significance for our lives.
- Choose to Contribute! (1 Corinthians 12:14-20) - You are a necessary part of this church!
- Discover your gifts and how God has uniquely shaped you. God has gifted you and uniquely shaped you into the person you are today.
- Jump in and use your gifts to serve others. You play an essential role in the church.
- Choose to Care! (1 Corinthians 12:21-27) - We are designed to be interdependent upon one another.
- Choose to Follow!