following jesus togetherWhether Online or In-Person
9/20 INdoor servicesRSVP - Space is Limited
what you can expectIn-Person Services
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at each entrance and at various points around the building.
- Highly touched surfaces will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Chairs in the auditorium will be sanitized with a static sprayer.
- Rows of chairs will be spaced apart for social distancing.
- We ask that families sit three chairs apart for proper social distancing.
- Entrance doors will be propped open for ventilation and to limit hand contact.
- Staff, Greeters, and Ushers will be equipped with masks and gloves.
- Greeters will be prepared to welcome you at the door and point you to masks (if you need one) and hand sanitizer stations.
- Bibles and pens will not be available in the seats.
- Childcare will not be available during our services, however...
- A family service will be provided for parents and their kids at 11:30am. This includes live worship, a showing of the weekly Where in the World is Wendi? video, and a fun time of connection. Located in the auditorium.
- We share in communion once a month. It will be provided as an all-in-one communion packet.
how you can help
- If you are in a high-risk group, please stay home.
- If you have a temperature above 100.4, please stay home.
- Please wear a face mask. Masks are available if you do not have one.
- We ask that you exercise proper social distancing, which means 6 feet apart. Refrain from hugging, handshaking, fist bumping, etc. Smiling and greeting can be seen in your eyes, so light those eyes up!
- All communications will be available digitally - paper bulletins and sermon outlines will not be available.
- We ask that you do not congregate in the lobby or in the parking:
- So we can sanitize highly-touch surfaces in between services.
- To avoid congestion in parking lot between services.
- The latte stand and free coffee station will not be available in the lobby. You are welcome to bring your own water bottle or coffee.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. You can give at one of the offering boxes, available at each door of the auditorium. You can also use the mail slot in the lobby.
A letter from pastor bradWhat you can continue to expect
We will continue to record and post our weekly messages no later than Saturday evening. A live broadcasts of our service will be available at 10am. For those who will continue to worship with us online, we encourage you to conduct a small worship service at home. You can view the messages here or on the ACC App.
For families with kids:
In addition to posting our weekend messages, we encourage families with young children to log on to RightNow Media for some amazing resources designed specifically for children and families.
While we won’t all be gathering together, please remember that ACC still seeks to impact the community around us and is moving full steam ahead with our continued plans with the Alderwood Compassion Center, our commitments to our local and global missionaries, as well as the day-to-day operations of the church. Your continued giving helps fuel what God is doing through this church family. If you haven’t already, check out our online giving. If you prefer to give by check, you also have the option to mail in your giving to the church office.
Questions or concerns?
If you’d like to share your thoughts, concerns, questions, and ideas with us as we navigate our response to this situation, we’d love to hear from you. Your input and feedback are truly important to us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
While we cannot control the virus, the spread or the impact it has in our church, we’re doing everything we can to make this campus as safe and clean as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and commitment to help us do just that. We must also remember that God has not called us to live in fear but in faith. As the apostle Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 1:7, “For the Spirit of God does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.” My prayer is that God will fill all of us with these three gifts, no matter what comes our way.
– Brad McConnaughey | Lead Pastor