following jesus togetherThrough this pandemic
Latest covid Updatesas of August 19, 2021
On August 18th, the State of Washington mandated that all individuals wear a mask indoors, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated. Since the beginning of this pandemic, Alderwood Community Church has consistently observed CDC and state guidelines. We have also sought wise counsel from medical professionals with every decision. Our goal has always been to honor our leaders, for our surrounding community to see our love and unity, and that they would ultimately see Jesus.
We are now asking that everyone wear masks indoors during our in-person, worship services. This applies to people vaccinated or unvaccinated and pertains to large groups of 50 or more. It is up to all ACC adult small groups, less than 50 in attendance, to decide on their masking policy.
A few reminders:
- Masks will be provided at each entrance of our church for anyone that needs one.
- Hand sanitation stations will also be at each entrance.
- Our facility team continues to sanitize highly touched surfaces.
- We will continue to maintain “more space” seating at various locations in the auditorium, for those who desire more social distancing space.
- Our Kids Ministry staff and volunteers will wear masks in the classrooms. Kids ages 5 and older must wear masks.
- People with fever or cold symptoms are encouraged not to attend ACC activities.
- Our livestream continues to be a quality worship experience available to you on YouTube or at alderwood.cc/online.