following jesus togetherThrough this pandemic
Latest covid Updatesas of March 7, 2022
Indoor Masking Update - With the state of Washington and the CDC updating indoor masking requirements, we wanted to let the ACC family know that beginning Sunday, March 13th, the ACC campus will no longer require masks. We will however continue to provide seating areas that provide more space for social distancing for those who need it.
A few reminders:
- Hand sanitation stations will also be at each entrance.
- Our facility team continues to sanitize highly touched surfaces.
- We will continue to maintain “more space” seating at various locations in the auditorium, for those who desire more social distancing space.
- People with fever or cold symptoms are encouraged not to attend ACC activities.
- Our livestream continues to be a quality worship experience available to you on YouTube or at alderwood.cc/online.