SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE DETAILS
I’m incredibly excited to let you know that we had our first outdoor services on campus last Sunday and are planning to do so again this Sunday! We’ll have two services, both outside in the West parking lot.
Space is limited so an RSVP is required. We ask that you pick one service to attend to make room for others.
TWO SERVICES TO CHOOSE FROM
At 9am, we’ll have a regular worship service for all ages, which includes a live message from our pastors and live worship. The 11am service is called Family Live, a service for families with children birth through elementary, which includes fun live elements for the whole family.
what to expectat 9am and 11am
- Outdoor gatherings will be in the West parking lot, the parking area closest to the Lynnwood Convention Center.
- We will gather rain or shine. Canopies will be available for cover.
- A digital or printed confirmation of RSVP will be required to enter. Space is limited.
- Restrooms will not be available indoors or outdoors. Our services will be limited to 45 minutes to accommodate.
- We encourage you to bring your own chairs. If you do not have one, chairs will be provided.
- A drop off area will be available near the West parking lot.
- Social distancing is crucial. We ask that kids and students stay with their family at all times.
- Parking will be available off campus, in our overflow areas.
for your safetyand the safety of others
- If you are in a high-risk group, we ask that you please stay home.
- Please check your temperature before you come. If you have a temperature above 100.4, we ask that you please stay home.
- Please wear a face mask. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided for you.
- Social distancing is mandatory (6 feet apart) - please no hugging, handshaking, fist bumping, etc. Smiling eyes are wonderful!
- Please do not come early. Please exit the parking lot when the service is over. This allows us enough time to sanitize and reset the area.
- No one other than staff and volunteers will be allowed inside the church building.
YOU CAN continue to EXPECT:
We will continue to record and post our weekly messages no later than Saturday evening. Live broadcasts of our service will be available at 8:30am, 10am and 11:30am. For those who will continue to worship with us online, we encourage you to conduct a small worship service at home. You can view the messages here or on the ACC App.
For families with kids:
In addition to posting our weekend messages, we encourage families with young children to log on to RightNow Media for some amazing resources designed specifically for children and families.
While we won’t be gathering together for the next few weeks, please remember that ACC still seeks to impact the community around us and is moving full steam ahead with our continued plans with the Alderwood Compassion Center, our commitments to our local and global missionaries, as well as the day-to-day operations of the church. Your continued giving helps fuel what God is doing through this church family. If you haven’t already, check out our online giving. If you prefer to give by check, you also have the option to mail in your giving to the church office.
Questions or concerns?
If you’d like to share your thoughts, concerns, questions, and ideas with us as we navigate our response to this situation, we’d love to hear from you. Your input and feedback are truly important to us. Please email email@example.com with any questions or comments.
While we cannot control the virus, the spread or the impact it has in our church, we’re doing everything we can to make this campus as safe and clean as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and commitment to help us do just that. We must also remember that God has not called us to live in fear but in faith. As the apostle Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 1:7, “For the Spirit of God does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.” My prayer is that God will fill all of us with these three gifts, no matter what comes our way.
– Brad McConnaughey | Lead Pastor