Thank you, ACC! Because of YOU, the ministry of the PRC is going strong!
Talia, a married professional, came in for a pregnancy test, though already determined to have an abortion. She believed a baby would disrupt her family’s life and negatively affect her older children.
When asked about her faith Talia tearfully replied, “I feel distant from God.” The advocate assured Talia of God’s love for her, that He walks with us through difficulties, and gives us peace. Then they prayed together. Talia was relieved when the test came back negative; a weight lifted from her.
When the advocate called to follow up Talia exclaimed, “I’m so glad you called!” She cheerfully told how God used the experience to draw her back to Him. She was grateful for the PRC, but most importantly, “I feel blessed that the Lord still loves me.”
Because of you, Jesus’ love shines on patients who are facing trials and feeling distant from God. Thank you for standing with us to help them see the preciousness of life and the love of God.
Looking back on 2021:
- Patient numbers are increasing after a slump during the initial stages of the pandemic.
- Our Connexions program added virtual presentations to rave reviews from students. “I’ve never heard a speaker talk openly about sex like this. I know I need to make better choices.”
- Our Expecting Miracles program engaged families online for birthing and parenting classes and built community through an online Mom’s Support Group.
Looking ahead to 2022:
- A Fatherhood Program to empower men to be great dads.
- A new treatment room for STI (sexually transmitted infections) testing and treatment services.
- Expecting Miracles will add new curriculum for pregnancy, parenting, and life skills. Also available in Spanish for our Hispanic patients.
January 23rd is Sanctity of Human Life Sunday and marks the beginning of the annual Baby Bottle Campaign! Grab a bottle in the church lobby or go to PRCpartners.org, click GIVE NOW and select “Alderwood Baby Bottle Campaign” in the Fund box.
Your partnership means loving hope, compassionate care, and life-affirming resources for families facing unexpected pregnancies.